Help console players!
I've been through so many people saying that you cannot stop at a pallet because self care and the pallet will overlap each other which wont work. I've experienced this, and the delay between self care and throwing down a pallet is incredible. It is an issue, and I think that either healing should be binded to another part on the controller, or otherwise, because It's kinda ridiculous.
Comments
When you don’t move and just hold R1 next to a pallet you will selfcare. If you move while trying to heal it will instead change to throw down the pallet. That’s how it is for me at least lol
You can map "action" and "interaction" (drop pallet and Self Care respectively) to different buttons to avoid this.
Make sure to make Action button and Interaction button different. Then make sure you are standing still.
Change your keybinds.
Same here. Learned it the hard way XD