Survive with his 3 Perks
Hello out there, got a quick question and im sure most of you can answer it.
If i wanna do the Achievment for a Surviver where i can only use his own 3 perks, am i allowed to throw in an offering / use any item+addon?
Kind regards
Comments
Yes. Just no 4th perk.
Thank you very much Carpemortum.
/close
@xEa there's an "Answered" buttone somewhere, cant remember where, but look on the post that answered your question.
DiD yOu JuSt AsSuMe ThEiR gEnDeRs!?!??!?!?
I'm CaLlInG tHe SwAt PoLiCe On YoU!!!!
EDIT: Sorry, this was a terrible "joke," I apologize.
Wow, taking an actual thing people deal with and making a BAD joke out of it. What are you, like 13?
@Carpemortum yeah, fair. I'm very sorry about that, no clue why I thought it would be funny. I apologize...
also I'm 14. so actually very close.
As long as you're sincere, it alright.
Not the joke, that is. Just that you understand why its not funny. All good.