IN-GAME ANNIVERSARY Information, when ?
IN-GAME ANNIVERSARY
From June 18th, 2019 to July 2nd, 2019
More information next week!
When Do we get more information what's happening tomorrow and when does it start?
IN-GAME ANNIVERSARY
From June 18th, 2019 to July 2nd, 2019
More information next week!
When Do we get more information what's happening tomorrow and when does it start?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits
Been wondering when they would release this information as well.
@not_Queen
It’s been saying next week for 2 weeks now
maybe the glorious @Patricia could tell us something.
I would love to tell you more but I can't, you will have to wait until tomorrow.
(please don't hate me </3 :[ )
But it is tomorrow :(
i think that it will be an event like the Moonrise because it lasts almost 2 weeks. i also think that you can win special cosmetics as rewards
They'll probably tell us before the time that the event starts.
The event doesn't start at 0:00 tomorrow.
@Ihatelife Exactly! We will know in 24 hours at the latest! ^^
Well, I hope so <3
never!
Even that the post in the official anniversary thread say "More info next week" which is there for two weeks already, doesn't make me hate you :D
Even more, that simple sentence you posted in here makes me even love you more.
communication is just everything... So I stay hyped till tomorrow. See you all in the fog.
I hope is not a grind event as halloween because this bloodhunt ended me
This is a good way to burn people out. I’m already sick of double bp meta and can’t wait for it to be over. I would like to be able to play again before July 2nd.
I'm not sure why people are acting like these events are bad or "a grind?" I've been mostly playing as normal, heck, yesterday I was playing doctor with no add-ons and I was having some fine games?
As for these events being "a grind" the game is Grindy in general, and these events reduce that.