Reverse Bear Trap buff ideas.
- Bear Traps start counting down if they are applied AT ANY TIME AFTER a Generator has been repaired. Making them count down only after a gen’s been repaired post-application is just stupid.
- Bear Traps automatically kill Survivors who attempt to escape through the black lock.
I get they help stop gen rushing by giving Survs a different objective, but considering they don’t feel nearly as urgent or powerful as they ought to be that strength is weak at best.
Comments
As for black lock gotta say no on that too. If you're having that issue just pay attention to where it is and crouch on top of it. I'm dead serious when I say I have killed so many survivors because they try and shove me off the hatch while their timer ticks down.
If there were a change perhaps maybe one extra trap by default but that's honestly all I'd want.
I mostly agree with the black lock. The other one is eventually more debatable. Hard to tell considering I didn't play Pig nearly enough to make sure.