Gotta love Survivors, right?
Got disconnected from the lobby from some stupid internet connection thing, game did not even start, guy messaged me later on, calling me a baby Killer and a rage quitter, I told him my internet connection cut out, he said I would get banned for saying "What got up your ass." and disconnecting from lobby, if he wants to do something, report me through a PS4 ticket report, because BHVR doesn't handle PS messages, and you cannot get banned for getting booted from the lobby, which he considered a "DC". I tried to explain to him but just gave up on the poor fellow, I felt bad for him, someone must have ruined his day.
Now I'm not here for the drama of it necessarily, but the guy clearly seemed not to watch any of the videos of the Devs addressing how they deal with bans, something minor or that sort won't even cause for a suspension, I just left the lobby cause of my internet, he must have found me through the endgame screen or something, not even sure how, since you can't find a Killer unless in the results screen.
Comments
Riveting stuff.
@brokedownpalace
Thank you for the reply! I figured I shared this moment and took in what others thought about this, the claim to get me banned, not a cheap sassy comment with a vote down to my post, with much appreciation.