Ghostface and Pig's Crouch Speed
I feel like they should both have 96.25%/3.85 m/s (Nurse's speed) movement speed while crouched. They are supposed to be stealth Killers but it just takes them forever to travel the map without trying to be spotted.
I feel like they should both have 96.25%/3.85 m/s (Nurse's speed) movement speed while crouched. They are supposed to be stealth Killers but it just takes them forever to travel the map without trying to be spotted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface has no terror and red stain even standing, this makes pig look bad.
TBH I'd go so far as to say it should be 4.0 M/S
True, but pig doesn't have a red stain for I think 2 seconds after standing up from crouch.
But his TR-reduction is tied to the easily removable "Night Shroud"-buff.
Back to topic. Yes it could be tested.
I would like them to have 4.0 m/s too but I didn't want to make them "OP"
The pig can very easily tunnel a survivor with activated reverse bear trap, especially if she uses Plya with your food (3 stacks ~4.2 m/sec)
No, she doesnt need more speed while crouched