I don't understand.
I have a friend who just got Dead by Daylight. I, being the (terrible) great person I am, decided to have him host our SWF.
How in any universe do Rank 20s get any higher? The killers are a whole different story.
Every match I do, I get most Saves, do 2-3 gens AND get chased for whatever remains. Or if my other friend is in, I get chased for 5 gens.
How?
Grey ranks, HOW do you do it?
I'm very fortunate my new friend has played before.
Comments
My brother says “I don’t, my teammates drag me down into the ground.”
Fair enough.😅
You can't depip below 15. EVENTUALLY they have a game where they scrape enough to pip, and up they go.
Through trial and error while slowly adapting to the game on top of getting better perks.
This might sound mean but some players are just lost causes. They won't ever learn or improve and they will always stay in a specific rank range.
After a point, people need to stop blaming their team and start blaming themselves.
You are getting all the stuff done cause most new players are too scared to actually take action, and thus never rank up.
Even if 2 or 3 people die early on, it doesn't require much to pip up until around Rank 12 or so. A player can earn a pip on their own very easily at low ranks.
And some people never learn to adapt and stay stagnant. It's just how it is, I've seen people with over 400 hours never make it past Rank 10. Pretty sad imo