Was the pallet amount increased?
I'm just wondering. It seems like since recently the amount of paletts on a map has been increased again. Certain maps have so many pallets extremely close to each other. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm just wondering. And with these devs, I wouldn't be surprised.
Comments
Yup double pallets are back so there is alot of pallets now
More pallets, less SAFE pallets.
I don't know, many of those pallets still seem very safe.
Only Shelter Woods have gotten an increase recently. When RNG decides that half of a map should have all the pallets, its gonna feel like the map's packed with pallets.
The developers do have plans to increase the amount of pallets on each map but make them all much more unsafe to compensate. Its still way off.
It sounds like a good thing, less pallets that are just "press space to buy 10-20 extra seconds" and more mindgaming and plays that at least COULD end in a hit.
That said, there are so many jungle gyms on so many maps. How in the world do you place a pallet in ANY of the jungle gyms we have right now without them being too safe?
It depends on what map you're playing .. like the Treatment theater , The Game are Survivor favored
While other maps like the coal tower and the one with big tree in the middle are killer favored and have one side with 0 pallets
say that to leatherface @Maj33y , he's bloody awesome on those maps. And that tree loop is horrible for any non-warping killer.