In-game Anniversary on June 18th
Is this will be like some kind of event similiar to Hallowed blight and Moonrise?
Is this will be like some kind of event similiar to Hallowed blight and Moonrise?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i really hope it's not similar to either of those
It's been very quiet on the anniversary in game event front. Is there going to be an announcement beforehand?!?
They've said that it's not going to be a full blown event. I think it'll be some dressed up hooks, gens and lockers, themed fire crackers and then the ability to unlock a charm or two. Maybe some extra BP.
I'd expect some free skins.
@Tsulan They haven't done free skins since summer of last year.
No anniversary skins were in the leaks or reveal either. :/
Hallowed blight skins were free.
Moonrise as well.
@Carpemortum I don't count those you can still buy them in the store. They were temporarily free.
Summer event stuff was free and never sold
Free imo is non profit on them ever like pro-pain and the kate shirt.
I mean, I love my Kate shirt, but I wouldnt be upset if someone could buy it.
They were still free, just also still available if you couldnt play the event.
I'd just be happy to get red glowy eyes for the killers.
i want those cocktail gens again those looked amazing!
of course another awesome theme is also ok :)