Camera bug help, please!

My friend recently downloaded DBD. As survivor, he can not move the camera to look behind himself. The camera moves with his body. I had him uninstall and reinstall, it stayed the same. Any ideas on this? PS4, btw.

Comments

  • That isn't a bug. Playing on controller is difficult because turning the camera also turns the survivor.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    That isn't a bug. Playing on controller is difficult because turning the camera also turns the survivor.

    That's not helpful even in the slightest. This is clearly a bug because my camera works just fine on PS4 and PC, but my friend has the same issue as this guy and I am currently waiting an answer from the moderator on another thread.

  • @xshatteredmindx said:

    My friend recently downloaded DBD. As survivor, he can not move the camera to look behind himself. The camera moves with his body. I had him uninstall and reinstall, it stayed the same. Any ideas on this? PS4, btw.

    If you believe this to a bug, then shouldn't this have been posted under the "Bugs" section? Just curious.