DS Suggestion

Hello out there

I love what you did with DS, since in the past it was a very annoying and even a bit op perk. Now you changed it to a anti tunneling perk. While this is a good wayto deal with this perk, it should not be countered by slugging in my opinion.

My suggestion is: When you get downed during that 60 seconds, it activates. Then the Killer will get punished for tunneling no matter what.

What is your opinion about that?

Kind regards

Comments

  • If the killer leaves you alone for 60 seconds, then comes for you, that's not tunneling.

  • How does it activate if you aren't being picked up?

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    How does it activate if you aren't being picked up?

    The Timer should be gone after getting downed, and it should stay active until picked up.

  • I would say 40-60 seconds is well enough time to run somewhere, heal up, and figure out your next coarse of action if the killer comes back. Thankfully the perk stays if the timer runs out.

  • @StarMoral said:

    I would say 40-60 seconds is well enough time to run somewhere, heal up, and figure out your next coarse of action if the killer comes back. Thankfully the perk stays if the timer runs out.

    I've had times when I've hooked someone else who was stupid, downed some random survivor (i don't pay attention to who I've hooked or not hooked) and get DSed

  • Ok but then what should I do as killer if the DS user has Deliverance? Or if the unhooker ghosts around.

    Or if I used MYC and have already downed and hooked the Unhooker and find you again before 60 seconds is up?

    60 seconds is enough time to pick yourself up from the ground, so being slugged itself has counters

  • I dont know, a slugging killer who wants to tunnel a person wont leave the person.

    Just had a game with a spirit who simply stayed close to the slugged body, waited until some1 healed and then downed him again, until 60 sec was off.

    Not everybody is running SWF to communicate that