I wouldn't say game but- I've always said the writers should write their own novels/short stories on the killers and survivors. How they write the lore is simply amazing and reading more about them would be fantastic to read about uvu
I personally have been craving a campaign story mode for dead by daylight. Painful as it may be, reliving the days before the entity swallowed our characters would be interesting.
Would I love it? You know I would. Is it feasible? Probably not due to a bunch of reasons but it’s a shame cause this games lore is legitimately interesting, and the sky’s the limit. I just wish lore got more love.
I personally have been craving a campaign story mode for dead by daylight. Painful as it may be, reliving the days before the entity swallowed our characters would be interesting.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A Dead by Daylight Telltale game would be hilarious, in a sense. Shame the studio's dead.
The Trapper will remember that.
"The Crapper will Remember that"
That would be very interesting and a good way to expand the lore.
Lol can we get entity is an auric cell confirm XD
I wouldn't say game but- I've always said the writers should write their own novels/short stories on the killers and survivors. How they write the lore is simply amazing and reading more about them would be fantastic to read about uvu
ReAd
I personally have been craving a campaign story mode for dead by daylight. Painful as it may be, reliving the days before the entity swallowed our characters would be interesting.
Would I love it? You know I would. Is it feasible? Probably not due to a bunch of reasons but it’s a shame cause this games lore is legitimately interesting, and the sky’s the limit. I just wish lore got more love.
I'd like it or at least a short story campaign in game for an event.although I doubt both would happen.
I HAVE BEEN TOO!!!!
CAN YOU GUYS MAKE THIS PLEASE???