Can't wait for the badham map rework
I'm tired of chasing survivors into the basement just for them to get away because of the extremely safe and stupid pallet in the basement. One is bad enough, but 2 in the basement is just ridiculous. Whoever decided that there should be 2 safe pallets in the basement is stupid. Chasing survivors through the school is difficult enough, but it's worse when they have free escapes all because of the guaranteed safe pallets in the basement.
Comments
the house with the garage is called the "house of pain" and it's present on 2 of the worst killer maps in the game (badham and haddonfield). i honestly do not understand how those loops still exist in 2019
Badham is just a hellhole with the ridiculous amount of safe pallets on that map. Most have 2-3 max, badham has like 8.
Apparently the rework on Badham has started early. They now have a hole in the ground that drops you out of the map, lol
Since when are there pallets in the basement?
@NuclearBurrito Since October 2017.
They are referring to the school basement not the basement basement.
The long hallway pallet or the one by the pipes behind the stairs.
By basement I was referring to the schools basement. That's why I talked about chasing survivors through the school.
Ah. There's the context I was missing.