Disconnect Bug?
Is there some sort of bug regarding disconnecting, because it seems like every handful of games now I'm randomly kicked or disconnected from the match. Anyone else getting this?
Is there some sort of bug regarding disconnecting, because it seems like every handful of games now I'm randomly kicked or disconnected from the match. Anyone else getting this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
May I have an answer from someone, so that I know if I'm the only one experiencing this please?
I have been experiencing a lot of DCs too. Not while in game tho. Always in lobbies or while the trial is loading and it’s not really clear why. Like my game dcs while in a lobby and it kicks me out of the game while my bf is playing right next to me \o/
[March 17th 2024 @ 0245am-ish] Just now disconnected whilst mid match... Swinging trickersters, bat at a survivor that was unhooking they had unleveled charas, but did the typical irritating Survivor strats. It isn't the 1st mid match DC like that though.
And this is why you felt the need to necro a post which is 4 (!!) years old?