Killer queue times - what's changed?

Killer queue times have jumped from 1 minute to between 5 - 10? What's happened, this is ridiculous. My guess is it's due to Bloodhunt and everyone's cashing in on BP.

Comments

  • Bloodhunt bringing more killers but they're also using the new version of matchmaking they tested on PTB awhile ago.

  • On which platform are you playing? Also, have you tried how long survivor queue times are for you?

    I'm on PS4 and I'm having very long queue times for every role (solo surv, SWF, killer).

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    On which platform are you playing? Also, have you tried how long survivor queue times are for you?

    I'm on PS4 and I'm having very long queue times for every role (solo surv, SWF, killer).

    I'm playing on PS4 too and am having long queue times for survivors and killers.

  • @Spaceman94 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/526940#Comment_526940

    I'm playing on PS4 too and am having long queue times for survivors and killers.

    Ah okay. I'm guessing that BHVR's servers are having problems keeping up with the increased amount of inquiries. I mean, because of the 2x BP event, a lot more people than usual are playing.

    Let's hope the devs are taking a look at this issue.