Badham map rework
Why are we getting Badham rework first ? Is it because of Freddy since he's getting his rework out in the same time. I think there are far worse maps then badham bad design wise. I'd rather get Fractured cowshed rework since that is the most broken map in the game imao. Or any other corn map rework really most of them have far too many broken parts within them.
I wouldn't be suprised even by The game rework since it's kill/survive ratio is also imbalanced. I hope that next rework after Badham is Cowshed.
@Peanits @not_Queen Can you share some insight why is Badham getting reworked first and not some other map with worse design ?
Comments
Grim Pantry is also pure cancer.
Why Badham needs a rework anyway?
Yes, the cornfield maps are just bad. Pretty much no mindgameable loops on those maps. It's awful.
Badham needs fixed just because of a tile glitch, allowing players to fall through the ground. - Otherwise, please don't mess with it.
Game map is imbalanced, but it's cool, we don't want every map the same.
Cowshed was already nerfed big time, twice. Please give us new maps, current maps are pretty good. Well, as is pretty good, once GF drops, if he's still the buff daddy as in PTB, we'll need more pallets, you underestimate just how strong no red stain is during chase.
Haddonfield should be imo first to be reworked.
badham is one of the worst ones, and also its freddy's map, so it just kind of works out.
Badham needs it, though maybe not as much as Haddonfield
If I remember correctly part of the Badham rework is to give it more of a variety as well. Besides, it has it's own issues with large loops etc.