Reporting DC

I've reported in game and have video evidence of players DCing as I pick them up to hook them. Where do I send the footage and how likely is it the players will get temporarily banned?

I was trying to get a decent amount of BPs but lost out on 50% bonus as 2 people DC'd when I had BBQ & Chili.

Had 3 Bloody Party Streamers and Spirit with BBQ & Chili. Ended the game with 131K when I reckon I could have got 180 - 200K.

Comments

  • Sadly, people DC. It's not bannable too, just deal with it, I wish there was a further bonus with DCed survivors.

  • Despite what some people may say, DCing is bannable. The bans for DCing are handled automatically, reports do nothing to expedite the process. However, the threshold seems to be fairly high. It will be lowered once dedicated servers come around.

  • I'm more annoyed at losing out on the BBQ stacks, usually I don't mind if people DC against my as a killer unless it effects my points and bonuses.


    The worst DC is when you're surviving and your team mate DCs within the first minute.

  • There's nothing on your end you can do, If the survivors DC in a high percentage of their games, I think it's 50%(?) then It gets taken care of automatically. so if they DC ever 3rd game they're safe sadly...

    This'll change when dedicated servers come around but until then that's the best we got.