Hex: Lose Control

What does everyone think about a hex perk for example: each time someone is hooked you gain a token. 1-4 tokens: Get a random affliction: blindness, hindered, exposed, mangled etc. 5 tokens: Controls are reversed until the totem is destroyed.

Comments

  • No.

    First, I'd rather keep my controls normal, tyvm. Inverted controls seems like a bad direction and annoying as hell to deal with.

    Second, this would actually be pretty weak for a hex totem. Random affliction is subject to RNG on top of the RNG for totems to begin with. Plus I imagine this totem would be lit from the start.

    Third, let's say you get to 5 tokens. Survivors can go into their settings menu midgame to invert their controls from there. That'd basically make things normal.

  • I can actually press this big thing on my DualShock and invert my controls.

  • this sounds horrendous

  • Ever play star wars battle front 2 against a rey that inverts your controls? It is never fun for anyone.