Why dont you earn a little bit of shards after every match anymore?

Ever since the xbox got its update, I've only been earning shards when I level up my player level. It wasn't too much shards (up to 10 a match I think) but why did they remove it? Anyone know?

Comments

  • Because right now need level up to get a shard's reward. The old system gave to u, per trial, 1-10 shards, quite slow, and boring.

  • I actually preferred the old system. It worked just fine. I honestly don't see why they added this ridiculous player level. 
  • Gunmech04 said:
    I actually preferred the old system. It worked just fine. I honestly don't see why they added this ridiculous player level. 
    They needed a way to keep people playing, get fed up trying to get cool outfits and then buy Auric Cells to speed up the process.

    So. Basically. Moneeeeeey
  • Gunmech04 said:
    I actually preferred the old system. It worked just fine. I honestly don't see why they added this ridiculous player level. 
    The player level works exactly the same as the old system though. You only get them by the amount of time you're in a match. Except the player level gives you significantly more per match played. It was a straight buff to shard gain.
  • @EmotionalDaisy said:
    Ever since the xbox got its update, I've only been earning shards when I level up my player level. It wasn't too much shards (up to 10 a match I think) but why did they remove it? Anyone know?

    Cause now we can have unlimted shards and as before we couldn't so idk why you are confused..