My First 15 Games Tonight. Look like fun?

  1. Iridescent Stone + Stiched Bag
  2. Coxcombed Clapper + Blind Warrior - White
  3. Carburetor Tuning Guide + Primer Bulb
  4. Fragile Wheeze + Campbell's Last Breath
  5. Mint Rag + Rusty Shackles
  6. Iridescent King + Calm - Carter's Notes
  7. J. Myers Memorial + Fragrant Tuft of Hair
  8. Flower Babushka + Manna Grass Bead
  9. Carburetor Tuning Guide + Primer Bulb
  10. Black Box (w/ Dying Light) + Pill Bottle
  11. Rules Set No. 2 + Crate of Gears
  12. Redhead's Pinky Finger + Flask of Bleach
  13. Father's Glasses + Prayer Beads Bracelet
  14. Iridescent Button + Legion Pin
  15. Black Incense + Vile Emetic

And an Ebony Mori + meta build on each of the above.


I am gonna party tonight!

Comments

  • Welcome to RANK RESET!

  • I actually have enough for over 100 games, but I might not be able to play that much tonight.

  • Sprinkle about a dozen DC's on top and you got yourself a complete night.

  • Nothing like a tryhard Spirit bringing a Bloody Party Streamer on a Double Bloodpoint event and want to tunnel people down...nah...######### this community of wanting to be douchebags on a 3 day event that promotes NOT doing said things. Waste of everyone's time pulling stunts like that

  • @darktrix said:

    Sprinkle about a dozen DC's on top and you got yourself a complete night.

    I’m not working hard enough if that’s all I get.

  • thank god for MLGA

  • You and me both dude. I'm throwing Bloody party streamers and just playing normally and what do I get in return? T-bags at the exit and gens going by faster than normal. These events really just bring out the worst in everyone.

  • if people just play normally you still get a goodnight amount of BPs

  • Same ######### on the killer's side. Toolboxes as far as you can see. My gatekeeper emblem has never been that low.