A survivor found a new way to exploit the game.
I don't know how she got up there all i know is that i couldn't hit her until she decided to come down. I think you all know what i did after she did that.
Iv'e never seen this before, so it's new for me and i'm not sure if this is already a known exploit but i'd thought i'd share this anyway. And i did report the player obviously.

Comments
Looks like fun. I just hard tunnel Survivors who do that.
You could just kill others and close the hatch. Easy.
You learn something new everyday
She came down eventually while i was in chase with the other 2 that were still alive. I did kill her and i gave hatch to 1 of the survivors because why not.
Usually when that happens, it's lag, and they might be stuck. I've actually had that happen before, when I jump out of the crane, and my balance landing procs, and then I rubberband and end up stuck in the claw.
Unrelated, but still wanted to share, and I feel like this is the best place to put this.
I was Billy/Wraith/Doctor (forgot who) in Mothers Dwelling. This Ace got on top of the table, and this person SERIOUSLY thought I couldn't get up there. He even Tbagged me multiple times. I walked up stairs, walked onto the table, and he DCed, all because he was an idiot who didn't know Killers could get there two.
Oh, and also, screw that Ace I mentioned, and screw that Feng Min you captured.
Was this during the game or the beginning? I've left while I loaded into a game and came back to find myself in a place where I shouldn't have spawned. Just wondering if that could be a spawn issue.
It was in the middle of the game she didn't spawn there.
It's better to just report them and treat the matter directly with the devs.
A lot of chumps see these exploits and immediately try to replicate them/investigate about them.
That's ok I had a Legion somehow run across from the gap between the stair ledge and the one with the generator on that map.
This is possible with precise swing timing im pretty sure, like how the killer can swing around the hay bales on the tractor thing. I can't tell you how many time's I've surprised a survivor and killed them because they didn't know it's possible for a killer to hit them there without going from the bottom or the window.