There should be a random one shot gun in the game.

Would be nice to have random gun with one bullet in the wooden boxes.

Just like in the movies, it can stun the killer for a few seconds, and depending on circumstance, it can save your life, or can still get you killed if used at the wrong time.

Do you use it right away?

Or do you save it when the last generator is finished and the killer is after you?

This can also fix Endgame.

How many times are you sooo close to opening the door, only for the killer to nab you at the last second?

You can only use the gun only short distances. If you miss, killer still gets you. Or if you manage to hit the killer, it can buy you that last second to escape to open the exit gates.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Nope there is something better. Use power of buttdancing to force killer to give up and dc. Stronger than any gun.

  • @Bithard said:

    What kind of gun though? I'm sure a Nerf gun would do for legion but you are going to need a grenade launcher for trapper 😂

    Or a gun that nukes the map by firing Head On Jane 🤔

    Just a regular handgun. Just enough to stun the killers for a few seconds, which could be the difference between actually being able to survive or still die.

    I got the idea, this week from almost surviving a few times this week on endgame, with literally, just a second or two from opening the gates. I thought of how people complain and asks for the gates to be further apart, or make the gates open a little faster, or how I wished I had at least a firecracker to run away and stall the killer and stun them a few seconds to run back and try to open the gate again.

    With the fireworks only given during that limited time, I thought about instead of fireworks, how about random handguns?

    This way, developers dont even need to alter the distance between the gates.

    And since the gun is random, majority of times, you're still screwed on Endgame.

    If you had the gun and used it early, you're screwed. If you're chased when the exit gates are open and wasnt able to use the gun in time and get hooked, you're screwed.

    Its a random chest loot, and someone else got the gun, you're screwed.

    The gun was never in any of the chests, you're screwed.

    At this point, once the killer closes the hatch, I think I have only seen a handful of people escape, once the hatch is closed, It usually results with an auto-death. You're screwed.

    Finally playing a very good game...1 v 1...the hatch is closed, sneak to a gate...two seconds from opening the gate...killer is here...run away from gate, try to loop, use the gun to hopefully stun the killer, run back to gate, and hopefully have enough time to open the gate...survive...EPIC!

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    The only way you can defend yourself against the killer is with The Flashlight. Nothing else.

    I havent seen flashlight work in like...forever.

    Anytime I see someone uses flashlight, killer just looks away.

1 2 ›