Ghostface and his mindgame potential.

After having finished a few games i realized that he might have some new potential after his buff, the new reveal changes pretty much forces survivors to look at you or run to cover. I tried using the buffer to my advantage by breaking line of sight while stalking in a chase, which lead them to avoid running to safer areas trying to avoid being exposed. Pair that with the fact that they try to look at you at all times and the lack of red stain he might have some new mindgame and hoarding/kiting potential. Just asking you to try it out and tell me what you think. I had some surprisingly fun rounds.

Comments

  • When I finally get a game it's gonna get crazy. Sucks being 275 BP-s away from a purple Ruin and a fourth perk slot though. If my calculations are correct I'll have him close to a solid loadout in about 25 hours. Does your bloodweb progression rollover to the main game once he's released?

  • @JESUS_CHRIST said:

    When I finally get a game it's gonna get crazy. Sucks being 275 BP-s away from a purple Ruin and a fourth perk slot though. If my calculations are correct I'll have him close to a solid loadout in about 25 hours. Does your bloodweb progression rollover to the main game once he's released?

    Nothing on the ptb is permanent.

  • @JESUS_CHRIST said:

    When I finally get a game it's gonna get crazy. Sucks being 275 BP-s away from a purple Ruin and a fourth perk slot though. If my calculations are correct I'll have him close to a solid loadout in about 25 hours. Does your bloodweb progression rollover to the main game once he's released?

    Sadly it doesn't.