Hah! There are some quality drawings around, but sculpting is a rare sight. I love it :)
im working on huntress now 😂 freaken killers are so cute in chibi form . For the huntress I Still gotta sculpt her hair, her arms and put patterns on her skirt and shirt, I also have to do her ears
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hah! There are some quality drawings around, but sculpting is a rare sight. I love it :)
This is really well done! Great work!
Very nice!
im working on huntress now 😂 freaken killers are so cute in chibi form . For the huntress I Still gotta sculpt her hair, her arms and put patterns on her skirt and shirt, I also have to do her ears