Amazing Jane cosmetic
Very good job, the colors are beautiful to look at and I get to mismatch with my other cute clothing for her, please a Nancy Drew inspired outfit next? XD
Very good job, the colors are beautiful to look at and I get to mismatch with my other cute clothing for her, please a Nancy Drew inspired outfit next? XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate Jane with all my heart,but that skin is good :0
That's a strange way to spell Claudette.
I'm not at home, could you send a screenshot, please?
@Tsulan Here you go
Aww cute, I love it. Jane is definitely one of my favorite survivors.
It's a good skin, I just wish the colors weren't so muted in the actual game, unless it's just on console or how it looks while on the store. I'd consider getting it if they were a bit more vibrant than dulled.
@ClogWrench
That's a strange way to spell Jeff.
@PolarBear thank you!