Camera and EGC..

Dear Santa;

Please allow us full control of the camera when on the hook.... I know you want to show us a good animation of killing us on the hook... but i'd like to control my camera angle 100% during the match when on the hook so i can see everything going on.

GGs

Thanks

Timmy

Comments

  • Dear Santa; Please allow us full control of the camera when on the hook.... I know you want to show us a good animation of killing us on the hook...

    @TheBean You can control your camera while hooked already.

  • @AStupidMonkeyy to a certain point... not the part when the entity starts to grab you and take you away.

  • It will be a no impact for solo survivors and a buff for the swf... are you sure about that?

  • @LastShoe  who the crap cares who it benefits more.. I just want to be able and continue to watch what is going on.

    It is only for a few seconds.. but I just don't like how it snaps back to having to watch it... especially if I was just about to see someone be eaten by the entity. I miss the show... cause the game wants to so me i died once again... like I haven't see that a hundred times.