Who between these 2 game characters would you play if they were put into the game? why?
So after playing some of Metro:Exodus and The Walking dead that now I am curious
If they put either Clementine or Artyom into the game, which one would you play and why?
I would play Artyom because he would be a Russian survivor, something I have wanted for a while
Comments
Clementine, but putting a kid/teen into the game is not something I think they would ever do.
Well, Meg is a teen @Vlieger I believe
@Vlieger
They could just bump up her age like they did for Laurie.
@Hoodedfengm1n
From Meg's bio: "She motivated herself into becoming a high school star and earned a scholarship to college."
So she is at least college age
True, but part of Clementines awesomeness as a character is her age and what she has done to survive.