Would you play this mode?

"Perk Roulette"

Unranked - still rewards BPs - No items/addons can be used

You cannot choose your own perks. Upon entering the game your perks are chosen randomly from all perks in the game.


Would you play? More than normal mode or less?

The mode could potentially have additional rewards too. i.e. if you double pip you have the option to buy one of the perks you were assigned. Either for a high BP cost or different currency.

Comments

  • Eh...probably not because I am not very good at this game, and besides, if I enter with No Mither and Self Care, I would want to commit DC, but I can;t XD

  • Part of me says that you'd have to block offerings as well, otherwise you could cheese your way to an easy win with a mori in spite of all the other powerful stuff being blocked. But at the same time, that would mean you can't bring bloodpoint offerings, so that would turn me away.

    I'd probably play it for fun every once in a while. I like to mix things up, but sometimes I also just like to do something specific and random perks would get in the way of that.

  • @Peanits said:

    Part of me says that you'd have to block offerings as well, otherwise you could cheese your way to an easy win with a mori in spite of all the other powerful stuff being blocked. But at the same time, that would mean you can't bring bloodpoint offerings, so that would turn me away.

    I'd probably play it for fun every once in a while. I like to mix things up, but sometimes I also just like to do something specific and random perks would get in the way of that.

    Yeah I didn't exclude offerings for the very reason of not being able to bring BP offerings. I really don't see how Mori's would be any more of an issue than what they are in the normal mode. In most cases Ebony Mori is gonna be a sad day for any survivor. Doesn't matter what perks they have.