Can someone explain this to me?

So,I had a a match as a survivor where the killer was afk the whole game.

But somehow,I escaped and pipped ( rank 5)

Now I had a match against a Spirit with ruin and I looped her for 3 gens and repaired 1 gen alone and another with a Claudette.

She got me in the end and facecamped me. And I BARELY safety pipped. (Rank 4)

#########.

Comments

  • You can farm off afk killer and get escape points by running around them.

    Spirit got you and you probably didn't unhook anyone. Just looping the killer doesn't cut it anymore even tho you did a little bit of gens.

  • So,I had a a match as a survivor where the killer was afk the whole game.
    Screenshot_20190604-194738_Chrome.jpg

    My PTB changes will fix your chaser problem, so don't expect that to happen again. :)

  • not to mention the requirements to pip are different for ranks 4 and 5

  • @Judith said:

    You can farm off afk killer and get escape points by running around them.

    Spirit got you and you probably didn't unhook anyone. Just looping the killer doesn't cut it anymore even tho you did a little bit of gens.

    I didn't even farm that much.

  • @Andreyu44

    If you're playing solo and realize that your teammates are going to cause a 3 gen situation take a risk and lead the killer to an area where gens are completed

  • In that scenario, you would have earned a lot of chaser points, a little bit of lightbringer (from the one generator you did), and not much else. You did not save people and you died. There are changes coming to the PTB, however. If a generator is powered or a hex totem is cleansed while you are in a chase, you will receive part of that emblem score. This will mean if that does happen, you'll be rewarded for keeping the killer busy while your teammates do the generators.