What are the new Saw cosmetics based on?

I love that we can finally see cosmetics for licensed characters. But I was thinking, what are the new Pig and Tapp cosmetics based on? Did they all come from the movies?

The Pig's Leather Outfit might resemble one of those from the ending of Saw: Final Chapter (AKA Saw 3D). I believe the weapon is a completely new thing since the only hidden blade shown in the saga is the one from the first movie. Is there any similar tool on Jigsaw's Hideout, at least?

The Pig's Test Subject Outfit looks based on Saw III. The clothes are the same Amanda uses when not wearing the pig mask. The mask's hair looks like her hairstyle without the mask too. I just don't know why her arms are covered, probably game design to avoid her being too much "human looking", since she has normal arms. And the hidden blade: same thing from above.

And then we have Detective Tapp cosmetics... does he wear those clothes in the movie at all? Or are they both new?

Comments

  • The leather Pig outfit looks like a female version of Hoffman's attire.

    Re Tapp, he wears the suit attire but don't recall him wearing a police/swat garb in the films.

  • I feel like with the test subject They added her sleeve things from the outfit she was wearing in the first saw when she was in the reverse bear trap. ( which mind you I'd really like that as a cosmetic as well) Less because it makes her look more human and simply to cover up the Hidden Blade

    The leather outfit as stated before is most likely a female version of hoffmans outfit however it could also be based on what she was wearing when she was fighting with Eric Matthews as they are both similar and you could see the undershirt she's wearing is the same as that scene. So honestly you could make the argument for whichever one you want

    As for Tapp's beat cop I assume it was just something they thought it would be really cool to add nothing more nothing less.


    However his undercover cop seems to be you based on Daniel Riggs outfit from Saw four

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    The leather Pig outfit looks like a female version of Hoffman's attire.

    Re Tapp, he wears the suit attire but don't recall him wearing a police/swat garb in the films.

    First I thought it was, but Hoffman's jacket is different. Those Pigheads who surround him at the end are closer.


    Wait, does tapp wears that brown leather jacket from the new cosmetic in the movie?

  • @Volfawott said:

    I feel like with the test subject They added her sleeve things from the outfit she was wearing in the first saw when she was in the reverse bear trap. ( which mind you I'd really like that as a cosmetic as well) Less because it makes her look more human and simply to cover up the Hidden Blade

    The leather outfit as stated before is most likely a female version of hoffmans outfit however it could also be based on what she was wearing when she was fighting with Eric Matthews as they are both similar and you could see the undershirt she's wearing is the same as that scene. So honestly you could make the argument for whichever one you want

    As for Tapp's beat cop I assume it was just something they thought it would be really cool to add nothing more nothing less.

    However his undercover cop seems to be you based on Daniel Riggs outfit from Saw four

    Now that you said it, I looked back and, yeah, she did had similar sleeves in Saw I. The cosmetic kinda merges 3 of her visuals: Pighead, SAW III and SAW I. Interesting.

    Hoffman's coat is different. Seems like it isn't leather. When Hoffman is subdued by 3 Pigheads by the end of SAW 3D (Gordon and 2 unknown people), the one with a bat had a leather jacket, but it didn't seem to have that open colar. Yeah, Amanda's jacket on the flashback is the closest one.

    Yeah, Undercover Cop is not identical to Daniel Riggs, but has a similar jacket.

  • One of Amanda's new outfits is based on these two outfits, the purple being from the original Saw and the red being from Saw 3

    Amanda-Young-Saw-amanda-young-19232569-1024-576.jpg 129d6812fe4685f1917371b99d041b90.jpg 28752b093df69ca89a0146797d284476--shawnee-horror-movies.jpg Amanda_death.jpg

    .