Pig question
Does save the best for last perk affect ambush attack cooldowns?
Does save the best for last perk affect ambush attack cooldowns?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe????
I've never though about this until now I'm gonna have to test this out.
Unless this has been patched at some point, no, it only affects standard M1 for any Killer.
It doesn't affect her ambush. I don't think unrelenting does, either
No.
And in my opinion, its dumb.
It would be a great perk for pig, if it would affect the ambush attack cooldown
Well, unless you're wrong, I guess that saves me the trouble of asking about Unrelenting myself. Part of me was curious what would happen if I were to use Unrelenting + Save the Best For Last along with Video Tape and Shattered Syringe.
Dang, reading the comments now and it's a shame to hear that it might not affect the cooldown rate. I think it would fit perfect for her imo.
On the bright side, it doesn't count towards a Mettle of Man stack. That won't matter in a week, but whatever.