So if I don't play other killers I can't prestige my main because of the bp cap
Unless I play Myers without perks and two only good add ons. I can't do it.
I prestiged Kate since I main her but it was easy thing to do when you have an alternative. It is just a skin.
I don't want to play other killers because I like Myers and his powers. There is no alternative. I was hoping to play Ghostface but that turned out well didn't it?
Comments
Best thing you can do is save up to 1mil BP, keep some completed dailies on hold and have some Shards ready for buying Perks you already own from the Shrine.
I honestly think they should scrap the BP cap because there is no good reason to keep it.
Have you tried hit and run wraith? Everytime i play its >30k but honestly price to bp gain i prefer playing surv for that go in with 0bp down no tool no offering come out with at least 15-20k bp where as killer i gotta bring in 9k bp min (any good wraith game that you will enjoy you gotta bring in 16k min (i like sneak wraith with coxcomb clapper, ghost soot and the game)
The problem is that I play killer and survivor on two different accounts. I don't know why I did that.
Wow that is crazy
Yep. :D
Yea im almost to cap on bp from playing surv at no cost
On my surv account I can easily cap since I don't use items and add ons.
I guess you play PC
Nope. Ps4.
Same wanna swf?
I only play solo, sorry.
No prob had two friends ask to survive
Well your BP isn't exclusive to one side.
If you have a Survivor you can rely on, just play them until you get Shape high up again.