Blood Web Grind Suggestion

Have every character start with their 3 unique perks at Tier 3 and universal perks (for killer, for example, this would mean Spies from the Shadows, Sloppy Butcher, etc.) at Tier 1 (maybe Tier 3 down the road as more content gets added). It would work to alleviate some of the grind without destroying it completely.

Comments

  • That's not a bad idea actually .

  • @TheShape78 said:

    That's not a bad idea actually .

    Thank you. It has been on my mind for some time. Something needs to change, and I understand the grind is a huge part of the game. And don't get me wrong, I'm actually the sort of person who enjoys a good grind. But it's getting to be too much too fast now.

  • Or instead of later on down the line, in order to give prestige more meaning, universal perks could start at your prestige level.

  • @Dehitay said:

    Or instead of later on down the line, in order to give prestige more meaning, universal perks could start at your prestige level.

    That's a great idea, too.

  • I agree with this. Bloodweb needs a change.

    Maybe also make it so we can get 2 perks per bloodweb ?

    Don't see why not. Lvl 50 bloodwebs cost around 50k bloodpoints, depending on what you get. That's like 3-4 survivor games without WGLF and bp offerings.


    (please don't quote and reply how you get 32k each game, we know)

  • Things that could alleviate the grind:

    -your idea

    -being able to buy 2 perks in one bloodweb.

    -being able to sell items/add ons

    -remove tiers

    -being able to buy tier 1 perks only in the bloodweb,but being able to upgrade the tiers separately using bloodpoints. (example: I buy MYC from the bloodweb,I can now spend 6000 BPS separately to upgrade MYC from tier 1 to tier 2 and do the same for tier 3)

    -buff WGLF and BBQ