Ghost Face is really........
FATHER DEATH!
Maybe this could be his name instead of The Ghost Face lol
FATHER DEATH!
Maybe this could be his name instead of The Ghost Face lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i expected to see someone talking about how underpowered he is not this lmao
i was sneaky like that lol
It's true, in the Scream films the costume is indeed known as 'father death' a cool name I thought about them using in the game as well, but since they don't have film rights, that's a no go. Even if they did, what would the name be? The Father Death?
The Father Death sounds a lot better then The Ghost Face or maybe he should be Mr Ghost Face lol
Tatum from Scream 1: "Oh, please don't kill me Mr. Ghostface , I wanna be in the sequel!"
LOl @TheShape78 yes! i am actually watching it now it makes me feel ancient this film is 23 years old!
If people don't start using this name instead of "Ghost Face", I will be more than genuinely upset.
I feel you man! Great movie for sure!