Instaheal with a Flashlight - Case invalid and solved!
EDIT: I got fooled with MoM ...You always learn something new ;)
I kid you not, this just happened in a game.
I closed the hatch, no adrenaline pop on the last SV and still injured. Found her on the gate and she clearly had a flashlight in her hand, while she was injured. Instead MoM got activated. She run a few meters and then BOOM full health. I had to hit twice to down her again. So what gives? A need cheat that person found?
Also, there wasn't a med-kit with insta heal brought into the game, nor had anyone any perks that would allow a chest find with a insta heal.
Play on PS4
Video Proof ... Video starts shortly before the hatch was closed, but the link will start when I found her at the gate
https://youtu.be/OuD18sTPACA?t=43
Comments
She had self cared or a teammate had healed her to 99% prior and she just finished the last bit of it with the self care. That's all that happened here.
Hmm, good point. But shouldn't MoM reset any heal progress?
She baited you with mom then self cared from 99%.
I do not believe it does as MoM prevents the damage from happening entirely.
@Blueberry Glad they're making that ######### high risk high reward in 3.0.0 instead of get hit 3 times.
I agree, it's bad design.