Legion compared to Ghostface.
Dwight: Hops in locker.
Frank: Forces him out of the locker violently, with his stern, strong man expression.
Jed: Sees him trying to enter the locker that he is in, "This is my locker, #########! Find another one, you don't believe me, see for yourself, my name is on it!" Dwight's eyes widen, he simply just walks away, speechless.
Claudette: Using her medkit to heal her friends.
Frank: Emerges from the trees with a smirk on his face, this is to his advantage.
Jed: Sneaks up to her and snatches that medkit, Claudette fights him for it, in which she responds with "That's mine! Let go!" Ghostface shakes his head, "No, red is one of my favorite colors!" later on, he lets go of it while she tugs to make her fall, laughing at her. Everyone watches in confusion.
Jake: Hiding among the trees and bushes.
Frank: "Come out of hiding, Jake. I don't need ears to find you."
Jed: Spooks Jake by crouching next to him, "We're doing this hiding thing, huh? Who are we hiding from? Should I be quiet? That's probably the idea. Hey look the other way for one second."
Comments
I can honestly see that Jake and Ghostface one! Same with the Claudette one. Love it
Meg: Working on Generator
Frank: Walks over and makes Meg use her Sprint Burst before he uses Feral Frenzy and stabs her.
Jed: Walks over, Meg sees him and runs away. Jed now has to stretch his legs after having crouched for five minutes straight.
Surprised someone hasnt edited the legion trailer to have ghostface in it yet.
@Carpemortum That needs to happen now.
Actually, they need to reverse the two trailers.
Yeah.... I just didnt wanna go that far lol. I LIKE legion...