Crows

If survivors get crows for camping then killers should get crows for face camping a hook. That's balance.

Comments

  • Its a buff for solos so they know not to leave their gen. I'm sold!

  • I like the crows itself. I always end up with some survivors hiding in lockers or grass while I do all the work, and they get the hatch or follow me out of the exit gate - I want them to get sacrificed LOL just think it needs to be a two-way street. Except Insidious perk. Crows while standing still make that perk useless.

  • Yeah they should.. and it should land on their shoulder like a badge of honor..


    conanwithbirg.jpg


  • @WildDovami said:

    I like the crows itself. I always end up with some survivors hiding in lockers or grass while I do all the work, and they get the hatch or follow me out of the exit gate - I want them to get sacrificed LOL just think it needs to be a two-way street. Except Insidious perk. Crows while standing still make that perk useless.

    They can buff that perk at the same time to repel crows when standing still to keep it a working perk.