A question about the cosmetic contest

I dont know where to post this but os it alright if I hand draw my entry? I dont have the tools available to do it digitally and I generally draw better on paper anyway. Is it okay if its handrawn? @not_Queen @Peanits @MandyTalk

Comments

  • I really don't see why not as long as the photo is taken professional, if so I don't see the difference honestly.

  • @FireHazard hmm, what do you mean by professionally? As in like with good lighting, few shadows in the way ect. ?

  • I believe hand drawn entry is fine BUT @PhantomMask20763 you need to be over the age of maturity in your own Country to be able to enter the competition - winners will have to supply proof of that. :(

  • @Mandy said:

    I believe hand drawn entry is fine BUT @PhantomMask20763 you need to be over the age of maturity in your own Country to be able to enter the competition - winners will have to supply proof of that. :(

    @MandyTalk

    Aw, I'm gonna submit anyway later, the chances of mine winning are incredibly slim compared to the others, I at least want to show it after working hard on it

  • @PhantomMask20763 As long as the photo wasn't taken through a tin can if you know what I mean.

  • That would be fine, just make sure it's as clear as possible when you take a picture of it (or scan it).

  • @Mandy said:

    I believe hand drawn entry is fine BUT @PhantomMask20763 you need to be over the age of maturity in your own Country to be able to enter the competition - winners will have to supply proof of that. :(

    So do you have to be legally considered an adult to be eligible(18)? Is there a way to work around this such as asking consent of a guardian/parent? The rules were abit unclear in the pdf. Can you please clarify? @MandyTalk