Hallowed Blight Legion Skin

blight legion.png

So for this I just... I have no idea. Just drew whatever looked cool. Looks like he got mauled by a nacho cheese bear. Ski goggles and mask because they hang out at that resort which I assume is a ski resort? Could probably find those laying around. Same with the jacket and snow pants. Fitting for a winter map.

I'm Hoping they do it again this year because I only started playing DBD around the last new year. And I really liked all the lore?? Anyway, really hoping they do new blight skins for the new killers especially my favorite boy. <3

While I was going through the blight skins from last year I noticed they all had that neat neon blood stuff. Except for Dwight who was just... a Victorian guy?? Is there a reason for that? Was he supposed to be Benedict Baker??

Tagged: Mod

Comments