A Ghostface Build Accurate To The Scream Films

Hi everyone. Whenever I play as a licensed movie killer, I always use perks that make sense for that character based on their films. I have done this with Myers, now I have one for Ghostface . I am in no way saying this is the best or definitive Ghostface build, this is just if you want him to be as accurate to the Scream films as possible .

MONITOR AND ABUSE- Because in the films, he is always hidden from the person he is calling.

ENDURING- Because in the films, whenever he is stunned or knocked down, he shakes it off and keeps going.

UNRELENTING - Because in the films, he stabs very quickly and rapidly , even when prying open a jammed door to stab.


NOONE ESCAPES DEATH- Because in the films, he is very fast when chasing someone .

Please note, I don't have access to the ptb so I have not yet played as him, though I am obviously very well aware of his issues that developers have confirmed will be addressed. Therefore , I cannot speak to the effectiveness of this build on him, we'll have to wait until the 18th for that. Again , this is just meant to be a fun little build to be as close to the films as possible and nothing more.

Comments

  • Actually, he might have been the perfect camoflaged killer.

    In the original movie, the killer(s) were in plain sight the whole time. What if his power would have been to remove the costume to match the appearance of a survivor in the match?

    This could work similar to the wraith's cloak.

    But then he'd just be a different wraith so maybe not.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Actually, he might have been the perfect camoflaged killer.

    In the original movie, the killer(s) were in plain sight the whole time. What if his power would have been to remove the costume to match the appearance of a survivor in the match?

    This could work similar to the wraith's cloak.

    But then he'd just be a different wraith so maybe not.

    SWF annihilates that, sadly.

  • @TAG @SpaceCoconut there was a fan chapter made for Ghostfact LONG before he was even mentioned. In it was the mimic power people keep talking about. Basically GF would tag a Survivor and when the power was ready the Survivor would teleport into a locker and the Killer would switch places with him. The Killer would appear as the Survivor and put on the GF mask and cloak taking a few seconds, this would be the best way to do this ability and even though I was trying to spread this build around and get the Devs in it they chose their stealth build instead.

    It came with an original Survivor and perks, the chapter was glorious. I think it was called a Study in something, humanology or something, it wasn't titled GHostface or anything. It was so original but it honored the Scream franchise and the idea of Ghostface so well so it's really disappointing they didn't choose it :(