Store QoL Feature
Here's a feature I'd love to see in the store.
Let's say I want to start playing David King but I have no cosmetics for him, so I head into the store.
I find a pair of cosmetics I like but they're not part of the same outfit.. this is where the trouble starts. I'd love to be able to click a button to keep displaying a piece of cosmetics I've found so I can see how they look like with another piece of cosmetic, so I can mix and mash into something I'd like to use.
This is so gonna make me look like a hypocrite, suggesting improvements for a Store that I always bash when I'm given the chance..
Comments
In all seriousness this would be a fine idea.
@Shad03The horror of wanting to improve a game I like but in an area I despise.
I seriously don't understand why it wasn't even a thing when the store released. But eh. I've suggested it, at least.
I’ve wanted this since cosmetics came out.
@TreemanXD Its such a small feature that has a huge impact, especially when the store have so many cosmetics that you can mix and match with.
@se05239 I agree and I doubt it’d be hard to let us mix and match in the store.
This is a great idea! Devs I hope you are reading this!
@Lillikai That'd be awesome. Sadly, my threads never have any sort of impact so this idea will be lost to the void like all the other ones.