I'm giving away two copies of Deathgarden.
I only give these Steam Gifts to people who can prove that they do not already own the game!
I only give these Steam Gifts to people who can prove that they do not already own the game!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a PS4 :(
Get it then trade it for psn gift card.
Would be able to work something out if I got my friends in touch with you? They could provide evidence, aka profiles that aren't private.
They don't use the forums, nor do they give a ######### about the forums, so I highly doubt I'd be able to get them to. We're trying to build a small DG community in my discord, and have a good time, which is why I'm asking in their place, since some can't afford it, or haven't come across money for the game yet.
You're welcome to join us as well, since you're generous enough to be giving copies away, you'll always be welcome to come SWF with us.
@Judith It's not on console yet
I know. That is why I said you could trade with someone that wants it.
Hi, I don't own it and would like to try it out :>
I don't own it either I'd like to try it out as well if possible :).
If you wan't evidence I don't own it I could private msg you an img.
Good evening,
I only have one copy left.
The other one I already gave away.
If one of your friends want the remaining copy, he or she will find me on Steam under the name "AnUnusualGentleman".
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047298200/
I only have one copy left.
The other one I already gave away.
If someone of your friends wants to, he or she will find me on Steam under the name "AnUnusualGentleman".
Give it if you want, I wont force you to though, some people probably deserve it more.
The offer is no longer available.
All available copies have been given away.
Thank you.
@Moderator :
You can lock this discussion, if you want.
Thank you.