Anyone else want to play certain killers but doesn't because they would have a hard time?

I envy people who play all the killers all the time.

I feel safest with Michael right now. Spirit is good but lacks personality.

I would love to play Legion again or try Pig more, maybe Freddy. But I don't think I will be good with them as much as I am with Myers.

Comments

  • @George_Soros said:

    Huntress was the one I always afraid of (playing as, I mean). Some of them hatchet hits and misses seem so terribly random, even without lag. But I have good news for you: anyone can practice and become decent with any killer. There were no other killers left to max out, so I started playing her, and quickly improved my skills from "pathetic" to "somewhat potato".

    It's just that you have to tolerate a lot of frustrating defeats, and the inevitable "gg ez baby killer" remarks. That's not that bad. You should really give a shot to some killer you never played before.

    You don't have to suffer the "gg ez baby killer" if you have your chat permanently disabled. Saves you a lot of sanity.

    ..in case people don't know that you can actually close the chatbox.. Click the two >> arrows and boom, #########'s disabled until pressed again.

    RedRingofInformation.png


  • Just play who you want. The more you play someone, the better you'll get. If you're rank 1 and you don't think you can stay rank 1 with Freddy, so what? You'll go to a rank where matches become become equal at.

    Also, rank reset is happening in 2 days. This will be your opportunity to try new killers.

1 2 ›