Boil over
I would buff boil over is not very good in it’s current state. Maybe increase the struggling effect to 100% and make it give a 4% speed to the wiggle timer and remove the hook obscure effect from boil over.
I would buff boil over is not very good in it’s current state. Maybe increase the struggling effect to 100% and make it give a 4% speed to the wiggle timer and remove the hook obscure effect from boil over.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a perk that could be extremely unhealthy for the game if buffed too much.
Maybe just a SLIGHT increase to the struggling effect and increase the distance that hook highlights are blocked. Definitely not an increased wiggle speed.
They could always see how it works out in the ptb. And make changes accordingly. I just think it’s not very good in its current state. I really like the idea of the perk.
I agree it isn't that great in its current state, but the buffs you are mentioning are very extreme buffs. Too much to even consider testing on the PTB imo.
I just think those buffs you want are a lot stronger than you think they are. Even 100% increased struggle effect on top of how much it has now is nuts. You'd have more control over that killer than he would.
I agree it needs something, it sucks ******
@Blueberry I see where you’re coming from. But think about it the obscure aura never does anything because most killers know where hooks are and I know this perk would affect console differently because they have to use joysticks. But it’s still rather useless on pc.
Well I agree it could use a small buff of some kind.
I also think the killer shouldn’t get a notification when someone has boil over.
survivors also get notifications when affected by killer perks, why should it only work in one way?
if there is a perk that is directly influencing your gameplay, you should get notified of it.
also, regarding OP, there should be no increased wiggle speed. this perk could end up being too strong extremely easily. and i'd hate having to use iron grasp in every one of my killer builds again just to counter this...
I mean it really isn't going to effect that much, and they would likely assume they have it because it's quite obvious.
This is random but, what if they made boil over make it so your wiggling is automatic, and instead you can control the direction the killer moves (from struggling.)
That is a terrible idea. Survivors tend to make life miserable when they have too much fine control over a killer's movement or power. If wiggling is automatic you also run into issues on timing and speed.
Hm thats true, i guess i didnt think about that lol. Oh well tho, just an idea!