Cosmetic contest using MS PAINT and MOUSE (I'm mental?!)

Are you guys interested that I record my attempt to participate into the cosmetic contest by using MS Paint with MOUSE?

I don't have a touchpad like all those fancy people out there, so I thought this could be interesting.

Btw I never ever draw something serious since I left middle school (10+ years) and I was never good in the first place.

Comments

  • I thought I saw one in crayon :)

    As long as you can convey your concept clearly I don't think the quality of art will be taken into account.

    Although I'm worried too since the most popular submission is one that is of very high artistic quality...

  • I think concept goes over artistic ability...

    or atleast I hope it does.

    Either way, good luck!

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    I thought I saw one in crayon :)

    As long as you can convey your concept clearly I don't think the quality of art will be taken into account.

    Although I'm worried too since the most popular submission is one that is of very high artistic quality...

    Yeah I saw some concepts of extremely high quality. Probably people who trained drawing for multiple years, while I'm sitting here "training" my first time some hours lol

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    I think concept goes over artistic ability...

    or atleast I hope it does.

    Either way, good luck!

    I really hope that, otherwise it's gonna be impossible to stand a chance lol