Matchmaking is broken for me on PS4...
I'm searching for a match as killer?...
It won't put me in a lobby i'm searching as if we had dedicated servers right now. It takes ages
I'm searching for a match as killer?...
It won't put me in a lobby i'm searching as if we had dedicated servers right now. It takes ages
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey @Bbbrian2013 If its ok to ask or say or you want to share what location are you in.It might have something yo do with it
I am from the uk i play on ps4 but never can get a game on either side till past 7 8 pm for me its always been like that for me 🐷
I'm from the EU. The later it is, the faster I get lobbies as a killer. Sometimes I have to wait quite a while in the afternoon. Lobby times in the evening are usually better.
Right now, I get a lobby fast.
Edit: I'm also playing on PS4.
Yes,queue times are atrocious rn especially at red ranks.
@Andreyu44 Ghostface is going to kill this game man...
We are having issues NOW. Just imagine when the frickin solo killer releases. Queues will be stupidly long like 20-30 minutes
@Bbbrian2013
Im just gonna play surv in that period of time.
Oof.