Fashion By Daylight
The cosmetics are Soo good. My Adam and Jane look amazing <3
I see we've gone down in killer potency in favor of more clothing, Fashion By Daylight is doable for me. Better than Walmart hands down lol
The cosmetics are Soo good. My Adam and Jane look amazing <3
I see we've gone down in killer potency in favor of more clothing, Fashion By Daylight is doable for me. Better than Walmart hands down lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also, I love the physics on certain outfits
Got to love how this was made almost a year ago.
The killers that are hardest to see have the best cosmetics. Wraith. Ghostface. Fight me.
I play stealthy killers so much that I just can’t decide which outfit I want to buy
My spirit and I disagree
I can help. Buy Junkyard for Wraith and the Venom Mask for Ghostface 😁
I had to read it again because I couldn’t beleve you just said that LMAO.
Yeah, this. It's crazy how people will just make these 1, 3 post accounts and necro a thread that was made so long ago. They really need to start just auto locking threads after a certain period of time so these blockheads can't keep performing necromancy.
Can i see your adam and jane?