Still Excited For Ghostface :)
Despite all the negative feedback from everyone, feedback I hope is taken into consideration when it comes to his perks and add-ons, I am still excited Ghostface <3
Ghostface is just a beautiful Killer and I am actually extremely happy the Devs didn't choose that stupid cellphone power instead. It makes much more sense for him to be a stalking stealth Killer and the animation plus the sounds for his robes are gorgeous, that robe flapping is legit, he looks really creepy when you just see the tendrils of his robes snake out of sight. The sound he makes when he's stunned in very satisfying, we know he's a person but he actually sounds like a ghost, also from a realistic look at it the sound makes sense because those masks are thick and your voice is muffled, he's breathing in very sharply when he gets stunned.
Yes, his power needs work but overall I am SUPER excited for the new chapter because I love stealth Killers and I love Ghostface, I know you guys can fix him and he'll be amazing if you also let him be amazing.
My final thoughts are questions, I know you guys got the license for the mask, the Scream TV series didn't and that's why they made their own which is awesome but I am curious as to what's the deal with that? Is the other license being pursued, is it conceivably possible to get the mask from the TV series as well? We all figured out you only had the mask but what actually happened where that was the only option?
Unless that wasn't the only option and just the easiest. Also, still curious as to why your creative freedom didn't include anything else besides the mask.
P.S your Ghostface tag has a lower ''g'' and needs punctuation.
Comments
Even if we couldn't have gotten a survivor from the movies/TV show, I wouldn't of minded just another generic survivor as well as a map (cough HIGH SCHOOL MAP cough). Either way I'm excited. I haven't played as him yet but I'm sure he'll make a great addition to the roster.
@silasbleu My thoughts exactly, damn it sucks that I like to write sometimes, I wrote like 3 paragraphs and you said everything in 3 sentences lol
And here we see the part of the community thatll buy anything that's put out no matter if its poor quality..... unfortunate
I wish I could be excited for an iconic killer from my generation, really I do. Problem is, BVHR is making a mockery of him and I have zero faith in their ability to make him viable at all levels of play. It'll be back to the usual suspects after a week. Again.
A cash grab that still earns cash despite being badly designed.
@Bravo0413 Judging me instead of judging Behavior? Interesting choice as they're the ones making the product. Sure cigarettes give people lung cancer lets blame the idiots who buy them instead of raiding the cigarette companies who make the product. One person can burn down an entire building but no one's doing it.
I am as well i think he looks cool. He'll just be weak but i don't really mind weak killers.
@HatCreature because smoking is a choice made by people..... cigarette companies wont survive without money but those who are addicted continue to make the poor choice of buying.... whose truly at fault?.........
I pray that we see the biggest buff yet in this game to ghostface... I will buy him then.... but as it stands I'm more excited about Freddy and I'll finally be buying him
@Bravo0413 you didn't really see where I was going with it but it's all good. I do think Ghostface IS ######### right now, I make lots of smartass remarks about his add-ons, perks, and power all the time but regardless I am still excited for the concept of something beautiful. I have faith that he will be fixed, not that he'll be all he can be but at least fixed.
If you think him being fixed and only fixed is worth your money, then hey, it's your income. Do as you will, my dude. Me on the other hand? I'd prefer something fun and viable on release (preferably top tier for a change of red rank environment) that doesn't remind me of how I should be playing nurse instead.
@BadMrFrosty Being all he can be doesn't mean top tier, he can be fixed and be top tier. My expectations for being all he can be is too high for this game lol I mean the fact that they made a stealth Killer really loud just says a lot about their design philosophy which is nowhere near mine.