0 rank progress for 4 rounds (18-22k pts) in a row?

I'm really confused about this. Why am I not getting rank progress? Some guy said I need to do more stuff but I get around 18k on average when winning. Last round I got 2 iridescent, a silver and bronze. Surely that should be a pip right?

Comments

  • What rank are you? Around purple/red you need at least gold to get those pips. By this logic, your bronze really hurts a pip chance. You could tank one with iridescents on all the others. You have to be good at all categories with this current system.

  • You're probably doing too good of a job at killing survivors...

  • At least one unhook, heal, do a gen or two, try to stay alive as long as possible during the chases before you get down, juke->you will pip believe me.

    As a killer->Hook people as many times as you can.