Bear traps on stairs

Can the devs really not make bear traps so that they sit slanted on stairs? Hag's traps cover more than one step on the stairs and her traps are weaker than trapper's. Just had a game where I hadn't been hooked once, finished last gen and 99d a gate because a Meg had been hooked in the basement. Tapp distracted the killer while I snuck into the basement, there was a trap at the top of the stairs which I saw and disarmed but then I stepped in one because they only sit on one step and clip into the rest. Needless to say I had 8+ struggle attempts and failed to get out then died on first hook because RNG :/ but surely it would be better for the devs to make bear traps so that they sit on the highest step they touch, rather than the lowest.

Comments

  • So it is rng because after 99ing the gates you went back to the BASEMENT to save someone. And the killer was trapper.

    Totally rng you died.

  • @Judith said:

    So it is rng because after 99ing the gates you went back to the BASEMENT to save someone. And the killer was trapper.

    Totally rng you died.

    I get what you mean, under normal circumstances I would have left but I just wanted to go back to try and help. This post isn't me complaining that I died, it's me complaining because I physically *could not see* the trap due to the fact that it clips through the stairs.

  • It would be hard to fix because everything in this game clips including outfits, hairs etc.

    The only solution I see would make traps looking like they stand on air but maybe that is better than cliping.

  • Traps on stairs are fine the big problem its the traps under the switch to powered the exit door its kinda stupid since he can just patrol 1 exit door while the other door its 100% safe of not be open

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    Traps on stairs are fine the big problem its the traps under the switch to powered the exit door its kinda stupid since he can just patrol 1 exit door while the other door its 100% safe of not be open

    great idea. lets just limit his trap spots even more.

    i dont see how this coule be a problem.